Thank you for helping dreams come true!
Saturday, October 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Jordan Creek Town Center Food Court
West Des Moines, Iowa
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2013 Princess Party held Saturday, September 28. Over $35,000 was raised for Children & Families of Iowa! Make sure to follow Children & Families of Iowa on Facebook for 2014 Princess Party updates.
... Some little girls dream of fairy castles.
... Some dream of meeting Prince Charming.
... Some girls dream of magic wands.
... Some girls just dream of a safe place to call home.
Children & Families of Iowa invites princesses and their chaperones to join us for a fun-filled morning of princess activities; including breakfast, games, live princesses and crafts. All children are welcome and encouraged to dress up!
Cost: $12 per adult (up to six children per adult)
$15 per child (12 months and under are free)
Additional Activities (limited quantities available and subject to change):
Very Important Princess (V.I.P.) - $50 per child
- Child's event ticket with early admission at 7:30 a.m.
- An exclusive V.I.P. goody bag
- V.I.P. Princess Party youth t-shirt
- One professional photo with princess Rapunzel OR the Little Mermaid (option to purchase additional professional photos)
- The exclusive V.I.P. Hair & Nails Glamour Spa Package, including a hair style by the Iowa School of Beauty complete with tiara and fairy dust glitter, nails will be painted from a selection of polish colors.
Princess Apparel by Jones Creek Apparel
Professional Princess Photos - Have your photo taken by Bella *K Photography with a princess - $6.50 per character, per 4x6" photo
- Tiara & Fairy Dust Package: your princess will receive a tiara complete with fairy dust (glitter) - $4 per child
- Nails Package: your princess's fingernails will be painted from a selection of polish colors - $4 per child
- Tiara, Fairy Dust & Nail Package - $7 per child
Proceeds from the event benefit our programs, so the little princesses truly help other kids find their dreams!
::Back to events calendar::